The program teaches couples how to:
- Increase friendship in their relationship
- Deal effectively with conflict
- Involve dads in infant care and parenting
- Improve the quality of parent-infant interaction
- Recognize the psychological and emotional needs of their child
Who is this for?
This program is designed for both couples who are expecting AND parents with children under 3 yrs, backed by years of research.
“Bringing Baby Home has given us the knowledge and skills to cope constructively with the many changes brought about by the birth of our child. We now have tools and information to help us make this transition easier on everyone (our baby, our relationship,…ourselves). Thank you!”
– Former Bringing Baby Home participant
Want to give your child the BEST gift? It’s a strong relationship between you and your partner.
Upcoming Virtual Session Dates
In response to COVID-19, our upcoming May/June workshop will be offered virtually on Saturdays from 9:30-11:30 am. We will meet for 2 hours each week for 6 weeks.
May 2, 9, 16, (skips Memorial) 30, June 6, and 13 (FULL)
Investment of $299 (saving of $100 vs. in-person!) includes 12 hours of dyadic instruction, workbook, relationship card decks, “Aftermath of a Fight” booklet, and Repair Checklist.
Space for each session is limited to 6 couples to provide an optimal virtual experience. A minimum number of registrants is needed to make the workshops happen, so share with your friends! Attendance to all sessions required and will be hosted on Zoom.
This workshop is full
Classes held in Greenville, SC. Specific location TBD.
Class size is limited, pre-registration required.
Babies under 3 months welcome.
Investment of $399 includes 12 hours of dynamic group instruction, coffee, water, light snacks, lunch, workbook, relationship card decks, Aftermath of a Fight booklet, and Repair Checklist.
Sept 12-13, 2020
New Workshop + Private Counseling Package
This package includes everything in the Bringing Baby Home 2-Day Workshop Outlined above, PLUS the following:
- An online couples assessment tool that provides personalized feedback plus specific recommendations for your relationship based on your answers.
- A pre-workshop interview with Susannah to determine your goals, expectations, and help customize your experience.
- 4 hours of professional couples therapy with just you, your partner, and Susannah.
- A complimentary copy of And Baby Makes Three by John and Julie Gottman.
- A 50-minute follow-up session with your therapist, 6 months after the workshop.
Valued at $1,300 | priced at just $950
Renew your relationship in just 2 days.
Susannah Baldwin, MEd, LPC, PMH-C
Certified Perinatal Mental Health Specialist,
Counselor and Gottman Educator
Hear from past attendees
“This workshop will help us feel more connected and manage conflict when adding baby to this mix.”
“I am so much more mindful of my words, tone and interactions and the positive and negative effects on my relationship.”
“This was absolutely fantastic! Thank you for a thoughtfully designed life-enhancing workshop!!”