Join our Relationship & Parenting Workshop:
The Bringing Baby Home Program
The program teaches couples how to:
- Increase friendship in their relationship
- Deal effectively with conflict
- Involve dads in infant care and parenting
- Improve the quality of parent-infant interaction
- Recognize the psychological and emotional needs of their child
This program is designed for both pregnant and new parents (children under the age of 3), backed by years of research.
“Bringing Baby Home has given us the knowledge and skills to cope constructively with the many changes brought about by the birth of our child. We now have tools and information to help us make this transition easier on everyone (our baby, our relationship,…ourselves). Thank you!”
– Former Bringing Baby Home participant
Want to give your child the BEST birthday gift? It’s a strong relationship between you and your partner.
Classes held at Greenville Midwifery Care.
Class size is limited, pre-registration required.
Babies under 3 months welcome.
Investment of $225 includes class, workbook,
materials & snacks
Saturday, Nov. 10 & Sunday, Nov. 11
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Susannah Baldwin, MEd, LPC
Counselor & Gottman Educator
Click below to view articles on our Bringing Baby Home Workshop.
Traveling from out of town?
Below are some nearby hotels we recommend.