Join our New Parent Workshop: The Bringing Baby Home Program by the Gottman Institute
The program teaches couples how to:
- Increase friendship in their relationship
- Deal effectively with conflict
- Involve dads in infant care and parenting
- Improve the quality of parent-infant interaction
- Recognize the psychological and emotional needs of their child
This program is designed for both pregnant and new parents (children under the age of 3), backed by years of research.
“Bringing Baby Home has given us the knowledge and skills to cope constructively with the many changes brought about by the birth of our child. We now have tools and information to help us make this transition easier on everyone (our baby, our relationship,…ourselves). Thank you!”
– Former Bringing Baby Home participant
Want to give your child the BEST gift? It’s a strong relationship between you and your partner.
Classes held in Greenville, SC. Specific location TBD.
Class size is limited, pre-registration required.
Babies under 3 months welcome.
Investment of $399 includes 12 hours of dynamic group instruction, coffee, water, light snacks, lunch, workbook, relationship card decks, Aftermath of a Fight booklet, and Repair Checklist.
Saturday & Sunday
Sept 14 -15, 2019
OR Jan 18-19, 2020
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
New Workshop + Private Counseling Package
This package includes everything in the Bringing Baby Home 2-Day Workshop Outlined above, PLUS the following:
- An online couples assessment tool that provides personalized feedback plus specific recommendations for your relationship based on your answers.
- A pre-workshop interview with Susannah to determine your goals, expectations, and help customize your experience.
- 4 hours of professional couples therapy with just you, your partner, and Susannah.
- A complimentary copy of And Baby Makes Three by John and Julie Gottman.
- A 50-minute follow-up session with your therapist, 6 months after the workshop.
Valued at $1,300 | priced at just $950
Renew your relationship in just 2 days.
Susannah Baldwin, MEd, LPC, PMH-C
Certified Perinatal Mental Health Specialist,
Counselor and Gottman Educator